Assessment and Evaluation Bureau
SBA | NMAPA | NMHSCE | ACCESS for ELLs | EOC | Interim Assessments |
EOC Directions for Administration (DFA)
Directions for Administration
EoC DFA Addendum for Winter 2013 – 2014
EoC Passing Scores
Spring 2013 EoC Passing Scores
Spring 2013 EoC Passing Score Memo
Fall 2012 EoC Passing Scores
Fall 2012 EoC Passing Score Memo and Scoring Directions
High School EoC Performance Level Descriptors
District-Developed EoC Documents
Memo Regarding Quality Criteria for District-Developed EoCs
Quality Criteria for Distrct-Developed EoCs Spring 2013
Quality Criteria for District-Developed Common Assessments for Teacher Effectiveness 2013-2014
Guidance for EoCs Used in Teacher Effectiveness
EoC Item Data Submission Guide January 2014
EoC Information 9-25-2013
End of Course Exams FAQ
Memo End of Course Exams FAQ
Error Corrections - End of Course Assessment in Chemistry
Periodic Table of Elements
High School End of Course Assessments Start in November 2012 Memo
EOC Version Releases
EoC releases have two purposes:
- to identify a set of EoC exams that, based on the exam version status, can be administered during testing windows within the "Approval Span," and
- to inform districts and schools of statewide EoC development. EoC Version Status values are:
- Fully Approved – Exam version has been approved by the NMPED and can be administered by all districts/charter schools across the state.
- Provisional Approval – Exam version has been approved for use only for one or more schools or districts.
- In Review – Exam version is being reviewed by NMPED and cannot yet be used
||5/1/2013 – 2/28/2014
||End of Course Exams with status "In Review" and "Provisional Approval".
||11/1/2013 – 12/31/2014
||New tests were added. Algebra II, Biology, Chemistry, English Language Arts III , Reading and Writing, and Integrated Math III were revised.
||9/1/2013 – 10/11/2013
||Retakes and make-ups of spring 2013 EoC tests.
Questions or Comments?
Assessment & Accountability Help Desk