NMPED Home :: PED A to Z Directory :: Contact Us

Constituent Services
Frequently Asked Questions about the New Mexico Public Education Department


  • What kinds of courses must I take in order to be endorsed in science, history, math and English?

By clicking http://www.ped.state.nm.us/Licensure/dl08/ENDORSEMENT%20AREAS.pdf you can access the Public Education Department’s document entitled, “Types of Courses Accepted for Endorsement Areas.”  For additional information, please contact the Licensure Bureau at the following:  LicensureUnit@state.nm.us.




Please click here to report any missing or incorrect information.