NMPED Home :: PED A to Z Directory :: Contact Us

Constituent Services
Frequently Asked Questions about the New Mexico Public Education Department


  • I passed the New Mexico Content Knowledge Assessment in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).  How do I get my endorsement?

You need only submit an application for the endorsement with the processing fee of $35 in the form of a cashier’s check or money order and submit an official transcript reflecting 12 semester hours of TESOL credit; 6 hours of which must be upper division credit or post-BA credit.  You can access the application for adding an endorsement by clicking http://www.ped.state.nm.us/licensure/dl08/endorsement.pdf




Please click here to report any missing or incorrect information.