NMPED Home :: PED A to Z Directory :: Contact Us

Constituent Services
Frequently Asked Questions about the New Mexico Public Education Department


  • Does the Public Education Department add core area endorsements like language arts to special education licenses or elementary licenses?

No.  The Public Education Department does not add core area endorsements to these types of licenses.

  • For additional information, please contact the Licensure Bureau at




Please click here to report any missing or incorrect information.