NMPED Home :: PED A to Z Directory :: Contact Us

Constituent Services
Frequently Asked Questions about the New Mexico Public Education Department


  • Who would I contact regarding my retirement benefits/payments?

If you are retired state (public) employee, you would contact the Public Employees Retirement Association of New Mexico (PERA).  Their website address is www.pera.state.nm.us.  For questions concerning membership and retirement contact: pera‑memberservices@state.nm.us.  The following are the telephone numbers for their two state offices:

Santa Fe           505.476.9300

Albuquerque      505.883.4503

For additional information, please contact the Licensure Bureau at




Please click here to report any missing or incorrect information.