NMPED Home :: PED A to Z Directory :: Contact Us

Constituent Services
Frequently Asked Questions about the New Mexico Public Education Department


  • What colleges offer an alternative program?

Central New Mexico College; Clovis Community College; Eastern New Mexico University; New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology; New Mexico State University; Northern New Mexico College; San Juan College; Santa Fe Community College; University of New Mexico; University of Phoenix; and Western New Mexico University.

You can locate information on these colleges at the following website maintained by the New Mexico Higher Education Department:  http://www.hed.state.nm.us/content.asp?CustComKey=193242&CategoryKey=195789&pn=Page&DomName=hed.state.nm.us.




Please click here to report any missing or incorrect information.