NMPED Home :: PED A to Z Directory :: Contact Us

Constituent Services
Frequently Asked Questions about the New Mexico Public Education Department

Private Schools

  • How can I locate contact information for all the public and private schools in a certain community?

The Public Education Department maintains the New Mexico Educational Personnel Directory, which is available by clicking http://www.ped.state.nm.us/resources/personneldirectory/fullDirectoryPackage.pdf#pagemode=bookmarks.  You can search for the name of your school under “find.”

Please click here to report any missing or incorrect information.