NMPED Home :: PED A to Z Directory :: Contact Us

Constituent Services
Frequently Asked Questions about the New Mexico Public Education Department

Private Schools

  • My school is missing from your directory of schools.  How can I get my school added to the directory?

To list your school, please contact Minerva Carrera in the Public Education Department’s Data Collections Bureau at minerva.carrera@state.nm.us.

Please click here to report any missing or incorrect information.