NMPED Home :: PED A to Z Directory :: Contact Us

Constituent Services
Frequently Asked Questions about the New Mexico Public Education Department

Vendor Questions

  • Does the PED publish a list of certified vendors and if so, how do I get on that list?

The PED does not have a formal list of vendors to contact for bid solicitation. Those lists may reside within the PED’s divisions and bureaus and/or school districts.  You also have the option of registering with State Purchasing to be added to their vendor list based on the service you offer. State Purchasing can be contacted at 505-827-0472.  If you require any further assistance, please contact Alberto Cuessy in our Procurement & Building Services Bureau at 505-827-6622.

Back to FAQs