NMPED Home :: PED A to Z Directory :: Contact Us

Constituent Services
Frequently Asked Questions about the New Mexico Public Education Department



  • My company offers a service that could be of interest to public schools and districts.  To whom do I send this information?

While many of the solicitations received by “Ask Community Relations” offer a variety of opportunities, the Public Education Department does not forward solicitations to our public schools or districts.  We limit our emails to state and national information and official communication from the department.  Moreover, under state law and PED rule [22-21-2 and 6.10.6 NMAC] it is inappropriate for the PED to market goods or services to public schools on behalf of a vendor or other entity.

Please click here to report any missing or incorrect information.