NMPED Home :: PED A to Z Directory :: Contact Us

Constituent Services
Frequently Asked Questions about the New Mexico Public Education Department

Student Testing

  • How can I get a copy of my child ’s test scores?

The Public Education Department is not authorized to release student scores without the  permission of the local school districts because, technically, the districts own the data.  To access you child’s test scores, please contact your local school district.

Please click here to report any missing or incorrect information.